For use with inhaled steroids, as well as long-acting and rescue pressurized metered dose inhaler (pMDI) medications, the OptiChamber Diamond is designed for ease of use and to support compliance. OptiChamber Diamond’s mouthpiece and anti-static VHC potentially allow more respirable drug to be delivered to the patient than with a pMDI alone.
OptiChamber Diamond can be paired with the detachable LiteTouch VHC face mask which is designed to provide comfort and an optimal facial seal. The mask uses a unique design that molds a clear, hard shell to an exclusive soft-seal interface that contours to the face with a minimum amount of pressure to promote aerosol therapy comfort and compliance.
- Low resistance inspiratory and expiratory valves open freely, even under low pediatric pressures and flows
- Highly visible expiratory valve helps measure breath count and breath hold
- Can be easily disassembled for hand cleaning with warm water and liquid detergent
- Uniquely designed stepped mouthpiece accommodates smaller mouths and facilitates transfer from pediatric mask to mouthpiece and allows attachment to a 22mm connector
- Clear, anti-static chamber delivers consistent aerosol therapy and is ready to use right out of the package
- Adapter securely holds the pMDI in place
- Integrated high flow whistle facilitates patient training of proper breathing technique
- Can be paired with (optional) detachable LiteTouch VHC mask which fuses a clear, hard shell to an exclusive soft-seal interface to promote aerosol therapy comfort and compliance
- Flat bottom maintains stability and prevents rolling