- Vacuum adjustment allows for 80–550 mm Hg and a free flow of 27 liters/minute
- Meets American Association for Respiratory Care (AARC) guidelines for neonatal, infant, child and adult homecare suctioning
- Switch mode power supply allows operation on any AC voltage 100 V 240 V.
- Integrated bacterial filter
- Automatic float shut-off to prevent overflow into the unit
- Uses a rechargeable battery with 60 minutes run time
- Automatically recharges when connected to the power supply
- 12 V DC capability for vehicle charging
- Manufactured and tested to ISO10079-1:1999 Standard for Suction Equipment, achieving outstanding performance in the following tests:
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Test – VacuAide does not interfere with or is not susceptible to interference from other equipment such as ventilators
- Drop Test and Shock Vibration Test – VacuAide is far less likely to be damaged when dropped or shipped
- Excessive Temperature Test – VacuAide effectively works in a wide range of environmental temperatures
AARC Guidelines for appropriate sub atmospheric pressures:
- Neonates: 60 – 80 mm Hg
- Infants: 80 – 100 mm Hg
- Children: 100 – 120 mm Hg
- Adults: 100 – 150 mm Hg
Negative pressures should not exceed 150 mm Hg as higher pressures have been shown to cause trauma, hypoxemia and atelectasis.
There are no reviews yet.