NEW! Battery Charger
The external iGo Battery Charger is designed to charge batteries separate from the iGo unit. The iGo charger will fully charge a battery in approximately 3 hours and comes with a 2-year warranty and 3 power cords.
Includes Rolling Carry Case
The iGo comes with an rolling carry case, which features easy-access openings for cannula and external power supply.
Convenient Control Panel
The convenient control panel was designed to be easily viewed. The control panel features an easy-to-read battery status gauge and liter flow controls – 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 2.5, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0 and 6.0.
Multiple Power Options
The iGo truly makes travel convenient and is capable of operating from three different power sources: AC power, DC power, or rechargeable battery.
- Settings 1 to 6 in PulseDose Mode or 1 to 3 LPM in Continuous Flow Mode
- Integrated PulseDose oxygen conserving technology extends the use time of the iGo Portable Oxygen System, offering increased mobility with improved comfort and increased efficiency.
- Built in oxygen sensing device to ensure accurate oxygen delivery and reduced periodic
- Increased battery capabilities — iGo is powered by one battery which can last as long at 5.4 hours when operating at Setting 1 in PulseDose Mode
- Audible alerts for Power Failure, Low Battery, Low Oxygen Output, High Flow/Low Flow, No Breath Detected in PulseDose Mode, High Temperature, Unit Malfunction
- Can be used with 50 ft. tubing/cannula in Continuous Flow mode and 35 ft. tubing/cannula in PulseDose mode
- If the unit is operating on AC power and the power is interrupted, then the iGo will automatically switch to battery operation
- Three handles molded into the body of the concentrator
- Easy-to-access filter compartment
- No maintenance needed for three years
The following are run-time estimates for the iGo with a new, fully charged battery pack:
|Flow Rate (L/Min)||Continuous Flow||PulseDose (20 BPM)|
|1.0||4.0 hours||5.4 hours|
|2.0||2.4 hours||4.7 hours|
|3.0||1.6 hours||4.0 hours|