The Devilbiss Traveler Portable Nebulizer $110.00 Shop now!
This incredibly portable battery operated nebulizer is lightweight and the perfect travel companion. The nebulizer can be powered by using the included re-chargeable battery, your homes AC outlet, or plug into your cars lighter outlet. A simple to use one touch operation starts your therapy. The Traveler is one of the smallest medical aerosol compressors on the market. It weighs 1 1/2 lbs with the battery attached and last 45 minutes when fully charged. In carry case 8″ x 6″ x 5 ” deep.
Included in this package: The DeVilbiss Traveler includes compressor unit, 1 each of disposable and reusable nebulizers, five extra filters, tubing adapter, adult and pediatric masks, Battery, AC adapter, DC adapter, carrying case, instruction guide and instructional DVD, 1 year battery warranty.
Models 3655LT, 3655LTR
This affordable yet advanced system was developed to provide superior clinical results. The PulmoNeb LT exceeds market standards and delivers superior performance making the PulmoNeb LT one of the best values on the market.
Intuitively designed, this system is easy for new and young patients alike to operate. Its profile is sleek, compact, and lightweight. In addition, integrated wire guides eliminate contact with moving parts and ball bearing connecting rod design further enhances the system’s reliability.
Available in 2 packages:
- Model 3655LT includes: Disposable nebulizer, instruction guide, and patient instructional DVD.
- Model 3655LTR includes: Disposable and Reusable Nebulizer, instruction guide, and patient instructional DVD.
- Small footprint and lightweight design make it easy to store and transport
- Darker body color maintains its appearance after a prolonged period of use
- Ball bearing connecting rod design equips the unit for years of dependable performance
- Internal wire guides eliminate interference with moving parts increasing reliability
- Top-of unit connector facilitates easy attachment/removal of tubing
- Maximum compressor pressure – 35 psig
- Compressor free air flow – 12.7 lpm
- One-piece MicroPore Filter is readily accessible and has six-month life
- Tested to at least 1000 hours of life
- 5-year limited warranty